Due to the current climate and guidelines set forth for social distancing, we are no longer accepting paper forms, our forms are now in an electronic format. To help us better serve you during your child's appointment, we asked that you follow the guidelines listed below.
Appointment Preparation for all patients Existing and New
- Our Patient Forms are now in an electronic format, prior to the appointment a link will be sent via email and/or text. To access the forms, enter the patient’s last name (lowercase letters) and date of birth.
- All forms must be filled out and submitted prior to the patient’s appointment. If forms are not completed and submitted it will delay the patient being called in for their appointment.
Arrival Procedures (Your car will be your personal waiting room)
- To help maintain social distancing we ask that you do not enter the dental office. Call (770) 222-1344 upon arrival, and we will let you know when we are ready for your child to be seen.
- If you or your child has any active cold or flu symptoms, we will reschedule your appt to a time when those symptoms have subsided.
- Being mindful of immuno-compromised parents/grandparents/siblings, we request you leave them at home.
- We ask that patients come in the office alone to their appointment unless a parent/guardian is needed. In this case we asked that only 1 parent/guardian come in with the patient. Non-treated friends or family are not allowed at the appointment.
- We recommend everyone entering the office wear a face mask (if you have one available).
- Your temperature will be taken prior to entering the office.
- We will have hand sanitizer available once you enter the office.
We look forward to servicing your child's pediatric dental needs. Any questions prior to your visit, please call our office (770) 222-1344.